So hobbling around in a walking boot apparently isn’t good preparation for a major. This guy needs to be thinking about participation and making cuts before contemplating more major victories. Tiger – Phase 1 is over and done. Images of Tiger tooling around in a mini-cart like Casey Martin now come to mind and may come to fruition once the network suits figure out how much money they’re losing without Woods to anchor their telecasts.
Avid sports fan and golf nut. I am a lifelong resident of the Washington D.C. area and love to follow the local teams. Also worked as a golf professional in the Middle Atlantic PGA for several years and am intrigued by the game to no end. I love to play and practice and am dedicated to continual improvement.
In the course of my travels, I love to sample jambalaya. Here’s my current top picks – Check ’em out!
1) Dead Dog Saloon, Murrells Inlet, SC
2) Shrimpy’s Blues Bistro, Treasure Island, FL
3) The Cheesecake Factory, Bethesda, MD
Bertucci’s Southington, CT
Miller’s Ale House, Rockville, MD
- "There is money you earn as salary, bonuses, investments, interest, theft; and then there's money that you win playing golf. Now that's real money." -Bill Murray
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The Opportunity Cost of Playing or not Playing Sports September 17, 2017
- Good Practice Makes Great Play August 15, 2017
- Improving Ability To Concentrate August 5, 2017
- 2017 British Open Picks July 15, 2017
- Can You Handle Success? July 10, 2017
Day by day