Avid sports fan and golf nut. I am a lifelong resident of the Washington D.C. area and love to follow the local teams. Also worked as a golf professional in the Middle Atlantic PGA for several years and am intrigued by the game to no end. I love to play and practice and am dedicated to continual improvement.
In the course of my travels, I love to sample jambalaya. Here's my current top picks - Check 'em out!
1) Dead Dog Saloon, Murrells Inlet, SC
2) Shrimpy's Blues Bistro, Treasure Island, FL
3) Miller's Ale House, Rockville, MD
Honorable Mention, Bertucci's Southington, CT
- "There is money you earn as salary, bonuses, investments, interest, theft; and then there's money that you win playing golf. Now that's real money." -Bill Murray
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Instruction Without Practice Is Like Reading the Comics April 22, 2017
- Update After Lesson #2 April 15, 2017
- Fantastic Opportunity to Challenge Myself April 10, 2017
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts of taking a golf lesson? April 8, 2017
- “YESSSS SIR!!!” April 2, 2017
Day by day
Daily Archives: April 8, 2017
As golf season gets ramped up, many of us will be investing in lessons in an effort to improve. High handicappers right down to touring professionals all benefit from formal instruction. I took my first lesson of the season last … Continue reading