Avid sports fan and golf nut. I am a lifelong resident of the Washington D.C. area and love to follow the local teams. Also worked as a golf professional in the Middle Atlantic PGA for several years and am intrigued by the game to no end. I love to play and practice and am dedicated to continual improvement.
In the course of my travels, I love to sample jambalaya. Here's my current top picks - Check 'em out!
1) Dead Dog Saloon, Murrells Inlet, SC
2) Shrimpy's Blues Bistro, Treasure Island, FL
3) Miller's Ale House, Rockville, MD
Honorable Mention, Bertucci's Southington, CT
- "There is money you earn as salary, bonuses, investments, interest, theft; and then there's money that you win playing golf. Now that's real money." -Bill Murray
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Pro vs. Amateur: A Swing Apart? May 21, 2017
- Golfing Greedy – Like The Atlanta Falcons April 30, 2017
- Instruction Without Practice Is Like Reading the Comics April 22, 2017
- Update After Lesson #2 April 15, 2017
- Fantastic Opportunity to Challenge Myself April 10, 2017
Day by day
Tag Archives: course management
Remember in this year’s Super Bowl when the Atlanta Falcons came out and took a 28-3 lead after four minutes in the 3rd quarter. Then what happened? They got greedy and continued to try and throw the ball instead of … Continue reading